Florida Regional Report Movie

This is an iTrailer I made on iMovie. The project was really fun. It was fun because we got to first make an iTrailer and second, show it to the entire class. It showed what I learned about The Keys.


This video is about southeast Florida. We picked it because it has a lot of fun facts. One is the Rapids Waterpark. I liked working with this group because they were responsible, creative, and joyful. 



We did this movie as part of social studies. I liked having the south-east because I already knew the area. This was a fun project and I learned a lot more about the southeast region.

About St. Stephen's Episcopal Day School Student Blog Archive

Here you can share some biographical information next to your profile photo. Let your readers know your interests and accomplishments.

Blog Archive